Our initiative for gender diversity and equality in the workplace
The Group has long been driven by the desire to offer a work environment in which its male and female employees can flourish and feel included. In 2021, STEF committed to prioritising gender diversity and equality in the workplace, which complement our diversity and inclusion policy. An assessment was conducted that led to the creation of a gender diversity and equality initiative called MIX’UP. Its goal is ambitious: for women to account for 25% of the workforce by 2030.
THE MIX'UP commitments
- Increase employee gender diversity
- Guarantee a fair induction process and equal career opportunities
- Foster a healthy work-life balance
- Adjust working conditions and environments
- Change the image of our professions
These commitments structure, complement and strengthen the policies already implemented to increase women’s representation within the Group.
MIX’UP in action
Tous les métiers sont mixtes !
Chez STEF tous les métiers sont accessibles à tous et à toutes.
Nadège Brouchier Fillet