• Moderate growth in sales (+3.5% on a like-for-like basis, excluding sales of goods for out-of-home foodservice) and stable pre-tax income in a context of continuous decline in the volumes of food products transported in Europe.
• Sale of the Maritime division to CMA CGM.
The first six months of STEF and QSL working together in Portugal to support their client Burger King have been positive.
• The sharp decline in food consumption continued in most European countries, in particular France, where turnover was down.
• International activities drove growth and accounted now for 38% of the Group’s turnover (excluding sales of goods for out-of-home foodservice).
• The quarter was marked by a decline in food consumption in Europe, a direct consequence of household trade-offs during a period of inflation.
• The Group remains confident in the strength of its model and its ability to continue to develop its core business activities profitably and sustainably.
• A year driven by strong momentum with 22% growth in revenue and current operating income up 13%.
• A significant contribution from acquisitions made in 2021 and 2022, strengthening our position in Europe.
• Inflationary pressures and substantially higher energy prices have affected the current operating margin, which stands at 4.7% (compared to 5.1% in 2021).
• Q4 2022 revenue, up 12.6% on a like-for-like basis, showed a very slight slowdown in growth momentum.
• The Group is confident in its ability to meet the targets of its new 2022-2026 strategic plan.
Committed to a sustainable future
• Third-quarter performance was bolstered by the impact of external growth in four countries: France, UK, Spain and Switzerland.
• The sharp rise in energy prices continued to weigh on the geopolitical and economic environment.
• Satisfactory half-year results with a current operating margin stable at 4.2%.
• Continued integration of companies acquired since 2021.
• The quarter benefited from the good momentum of food consumption in April and May as well as the integration of the recently acquired companies.
• A geopolitical and economic context still marked by high uncertainties that are likely to be a burden on the end of the year.
• Turnover up by 20.8% (+13.5% like-for-like).
• A balanced growth dynamic across all geographical areas and business lines.
Turnover of 3.5 billion euros (up 11.5%) and operating result of €154 million (up 32%).