• The second quarter marked a return to pre-Covid turnover trends.
• However, the recovery has taken hold to differing degrees in the various activities and geographic regions.
• Group turnover totalled €1,636.8 million for the first six months of the year (+7.5% like-for-like).
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
Business held up well, with a drop in operating profit limited to 28.2%
Ongoing construction of the European network
STEF Group, the European leader in temperature-controlled transport and logistics services dedicated to food products, announces the appointment of Olivier Langenfeld as Group Sales and Marketing Director, effective 1st March 2021. In this capacity, he becomes a member of the Group's Executive Committee.
Fourth quarter sales were down 7.2%.
Following the approval by the German competition authorities, STEF Group and Nagel-Group announce they have finalized their agreement for the acquisition by STEF Group of Nagel-Group’s operations Italy and Belgium on 31 December 2020.
This transaction will allow Nagel-Group to continue the strategic optimisation of its network and pursue its policy of refocusing on key markets. At the same time, STEF Group will reinforce its presence and network across these three countries.
Turnover down: -6.7% in Q3 and -9.1% for the first nine months of the year. Resilient business model aided by food consumption holding up well during the summer.
The Group implemented exceptional resources that took a toll on results, in order to fulfil its duty to supply food to the public.
Covid-19 health crisis significantly affects Group business, with turnover down 19.2% in Q2.
This result underlines the Group's ambition, since its creation, to have a positive impact on people, their food and their environment.