• The second quarter marked a return to pre-Covid turnover trends.
• However, the recovery has taken hold to differing degrees in the various activities and geographic regions.
• Group turnover totalled €1,636.8 million for the first six months of the year (+7.5% like-for-like).
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
• Business held up well, with a drop in operating profit limited to 28.2%
• Ongoing construction of the European network
STEF Group, the European leader in temperature-controlled transport and logistics services dedicated to food products, announces the appointment of Olivier Langenfeld as Group Sales and Marketing Director, effective 1st March 2021. In this capacity, he becomes a member of the Group's Executive Committee.
Did you know?
Find out how to showcase your products with our expertise in food packing.