• 10.9% increase in turnover, 9% like-for-like
• Positive momentum across all businesses and countries in which the Group operates
From 2022, our Group will be present in the UK! Our Group signed an agreement to acquire the Langdon Group, a major player in the British food supply chain, which was previously owned by the Nagel Group. This historic signature marks the deployment of our activities in an 8th country!
• The Group’s results are returning to pre-Covid levels.
• The Group bolsters its environmental roadmap and presented its 2030 climate initiative.
• The second quarter marked a return to pre-Covid turnover trends.
• However, the recovery has taken hold to differing degrees in the various activities and geographic regions.
• Group turnover totalled €1,636.8 million for the first six months of the year (+7.5% like-for-like).
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.